- Job Title: Night Shipping Casual – Part Time
- Pay Type: Hourly
- Department: Shipping
- Reports To: Shipping Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for filling bottle orders via pick to voice computer operating system.
- Responsible for filling case product orders by locating and pulling product, labeling cases with the appropriate shipping label and placing onto the conveyor line.
- Responsible for loading product on trucks and organizing according to loading standards.
- Required to meet all productivity standards.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma
- Warehouse and/or shipping clerk experience preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Must have good communication skills and have the ability to work well with others.
- Utilization of a team approach in all aspects of performance is essential.
- Working knowledge of computer operating systems, including WMS (Warehouse Maintenance Systems) a plus.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse setting and comfortable working with letters and numbers.
- Able to work night hours and available for overtime should a need arise.
- Experience operate pallet jacks, forklifts, reach trucks and other material handling equipment a plus.
- Must be able to lift at least 55lbs and have the ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- General Safety.
- Material Handling equipment safety.
- Lifting of objects up to 55lbs.