Apply for Donation
As a third-generation family-owned business, Major Brands is committed to enhancing the quality of life in the Missouri communities where we live and work. Giving back has been an important part of who we are and how we do business since our founding in 1934.
Types of Organizations We Support
Major Brands gives priority to donation requests from charitable organizations, programs and institutions throughout Missouri providing:
- Health and human services
- Cultural enrichment
- Veteran’s causes
Guidelines for Submitting a Request
Major Brands welcomes donation requests that are compatible with the above types of support. If you are interested in submitting a request, please read our guidelines first to ensure your request can be considered.
Eligibility – criteria for eligibility includes:
- requests must be from an organization that is tax-exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and
- the charity and/or event being funded must be in the State of Missouri
Application – to be considered, a completed application and all other supporting materials must be received according to the schedule outlined below. Please note: all organizations are limited to one (1) cash request per twelve month period.
Restrictions and Limitations – when considering if Major Brands is the right donor, please know we cannot do the following:
- Deliver under any circumstances. All donations must be picked up at our warehouse
- Make arrangements with the venue for delivery. Delivery must be arranged in its entirety by the recipient organization from our warehouse doors.
- Provide zero-value invoices for product donated.
- Chill donated product.
- Provide pouring service as part of our donation.
- Provide graphics for events.
- Grant custom requests (i.e. specific brands, labels, vintages).
- Guarantee all donation requests will be granted.
To begin the application process, please complete the Donation Request Form